Monday, December 19, 2011

Dec 19

Feeling almost like a new person today! Found out Friday that the meds are working.  He changed a couple to help with some of the side effects. My parents arrived Saturday and my dad got right to work on his honey do list.  So thankful for a dad that is handy! My mom started right in helping with the cleaning, the kids, the extra jobs I had assigned to her. I'm able to lay down when I feel tired and not have to worry that the kids are missing out on something. The kids are all home on break for the next two weeks so the house is buzzing with Christmas excitement.  And we're actually going to attempt to go out with friends tomorrow night for dinner to celebrate my birthday on Wednesday ... woohoo!

So the daily count... today I was able to give someone a job. It felt amazing to know that I was able to help her get into something she likes, that fits their one car situation and that will help them with their Christmas! And she seems to really like it. It's a little less for us but  A LOT more for their family. When she hugged me and thanked me, it felt great!

It's snowing here in the artic of Colorado. It was 67' yesterday and we were driving with the windows down, today it might be 20'! YUCK!!! Give me a margarita and some sand in my toes anyday!!! First step...beat cancer... second step.. move someplace warm all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment